The AAF16 and AAF32 are 16 and 32 channel low-pass filters used as anti-aliasing filters prior to A/D conversion or other filtering tasks.
- 8-pole Butterworth low-pass filters (optional Bessel or Elliptic) with 2-pole guard filter.
- Unity gain in pass-band with ±10V input range
- Independent cut-off frequency for each channel
- Channels can be cascaded, if required
- Fixed frequencies from 1Hz – 20kHz in 1-2-5 steps and frequency synthesiser covering 0.1Hz to 20kHz.
- Coupling for channel can be set to DC, AC (2-pole, 0.3Hz), Bypass or Zero output
- BNC input and output or Custom connectors for A/D card connection, etc
- Mains and DC powered versions available
- Non-volatile setup via PC (RS232 or USB)