SSH Custom Versions
Pi Logic can customise existing simultaneous sample and hold (S&H) systems or design new versions to meet particular applications.
- Type of output connections to suit particular A/D cards
- Power supply
- Triggering arrangements, connectors and delays
- Additional circuitry for either analogue or digital signals. For example to fire the A/D at a specific point in an ignition, load or other type of cycle. This can greatly reduce the volume of data for storage and analysis.
- Trigger duty-cycle counters where the A/D is fired every Nth pulse
- External A/D clocks at any frequency with temperature coefficients down to 1ppm over the whole temperature range of the unit.
As above plus;
- Number of channels in a single unit
- Enclosure type